Over 25 years of Criminal Defense experience in Spain
- Criminal Law: broadly refers to laws at the state and federal level which make certain types of behavior illegal and which punish these behaviors through imprisonment and/or fines.
- Drug Crimes: cover crimes of possession, manufacture, use, and distribution.
- Drunk Driving / DUI / DWI: a DUI or DWI attorney can inform you of to learn your rights, defenses and possible penalties that you may face. An attorney can also help you to get the best possible deal, especially if this is your first offense and no one was seriously injured.
- Felonies: if you are accused of a felony, you should speak to criminal defense attorney to learn more about your rights, your defenses and the complicated legal system.
- Misdemeanors: if you are accused of a misdemeanor, you should contact a criminal defense lawyer immediately to learn more about your rights, your defenses and the complicated legal system. A criminal defense attorney can help you either reduce fines, penalties, and even possible jail time as some misdemeanors can involve jail time depending on the severity of the crime and your previous criminal record.
- Speeding and Moving Violations: many speeding and moving violations can be resolved with one court appearance of a traffic attorney who will represent you at traffic court and you would not be present. These traffic lawyers are experienced to help you fight traffic tickets, avoid fines and points on your driving record.
- White-Collar Crimes: Being charged with a White-Collar crime is a serious offense that can have affect your current job, prospective job, or if you want to obtain a professional license of any kind as it is a crime of moral turpitude.